Body Mind & Soul
Caring for the self is an act of survival.
Teachers, parents, healthcare professionals, and all those who care. You give so much. We made this experience to give something back to you.
It’s important that we make space to care for ourselves so that we have the stamina to care for others. This is an opportunity to reconnect. A time to explore within. See how a few minutes of creative acts each day can provide rejuvenation, energy, and a fresh perspective.
Join the challenge. Join the community. Join the movement.
How it Works
- purchase and receive an email each day for 14 days starting Oct 31, 2016
- each email contains a task that encourages a fresh way of thinking and facilitates creativity
- Share your creations with the #practice creativity hashtag to the private Facebook group, or public social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, G+) each day in the spirit of sharing, cooperation and peer support. It’s really cool to see how different people interpret the challenge and it sparks new thinking. (But only if you want to)
What You Can Expect
- learn the fundamentals of creative practice
- be energized through action
- new peer connections from around the world,
- an increased zone of creative confidence
- fresh, creative and inspiring ideas,
- fun and appropriate prompts designed for busy people like you
Who This Is For
- busy people who want to make a little time to grow and learn
- anyone who wants a holistic approach to creativity and creative thinking
- people who are ready to look at themselves and the world through fresh eyes.
- those who are inspired to take action
- those who want to live a more creative life.
- those who want to foster creativity in others
14 Day Goals
- creativist.io strives to provide mindfully paced tasks that open new ways of behaving and thinking
- a personal and proactive opportunity for personal and professional development,
- rejuvenation of body mind and soul through creative practice
- friendly and encouraging support from the creativist.io community and peers,
- a reawakened sense of creative confidence
- a platform for acting on your own creative powers,
- a totally rad personal learning network
14 Day Body, Mind, & Soul Challenge
“It has been a great experience. I have really enjoyed the chance to think and reflect and to share and learn from others. I would encourage anyone who has the chance to participate to do so. It really does give you a little daily nudge that maybe you can be doing something better than the status quo. We can all benefit from that.”Kris, Montana
Countdown to the Challenge!